We have moved!

We have moved!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

McDonald's - Curry Drumlets

I'm not sure when they launched this new promo menu but I think it was probably within the past few days perhaps? Because I just saw the poster this morning!


That's right. McDonald's has just launched a new promo menu
I had originally thought that it would be the Samurai Burger (since I saw it in JB already a few weeks back) but apparently that'll probably be a little later.

The main item on the promo is called the McAloo Tikki and it's basically made up of a potato and peas patty with more veggies to accompany. I'm guessing the meat lovers will probably pass?

Well they also have a side dish in the promotion which might tickle your fancy a little more.

Curry Drumlets ($2 for 2)
They've had a few different versions of chicken drumlets at McDonald's and the latest is one involving curry.

The description they gave is that the drumlet is "coated with feisty curry powder" so I was thinking it was going to be like the shaker fries where the powder comes separately but I didn't receive any powder in my delivery package. Hmmmm....

Well they drumlets themselves are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside as usual.
The seasoning still has a hint of curry so I'm guessing that if there really was a curry powder sachet that comes along, the curry flavour will give you a real kick.

Adam's Verdict:
Curry Drumlets 3/5

Anyways you can also order the larger serving of 10 for $10 if you have a few people to share with.
Or if you're really hungry. Or greedy :P

Finish off with a Butterscotch Sundae!

McDonald's

120 outlets islandwide
www.mcdonalds.com.sg
Delivery Hotline - 6777 3777

Operating Hours: Varies depending on outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment