We have moved!

We have moved!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Larkin Bus Terminal: Mee Bandung

Mee Bandung (RM4.00)
So my darling wife and I headed down to Larkin again with my parents in tow.
After we settled our errands, it was makan time!

Everyone was having Nasi Campur but I wasn't in the mood for rice.
In the end, I settled on some Mee Bandung.

I've actually never had Mee Bandung outside before as in I've never ordered it when eating out.
In fact, the only other time I've had it is when my darling wife cooked it for me at home once.
I really wasn't sure why I ordered it other than I didn't know what else to have. Was it going to be yummy?

YES!

This was definitely a tasty serving of Mee Bandung!
The gravy was really tasty and the shrimp taste was  not overpowering at all.
And they definitely were not stingy with the topping either. Chicken, egg, fishcake and vegetables galore!


One thing I have to point out is the big serving of noodles that comes along.
I do like my noodles but I got tired of it after awhile and ended up scooping the remainder out while I finished up the delicious gravy.


According to checks on the internet, Mee Bandung originated from Muar which is in Johor.
I'm not sure if the people are from Muar but they sure know how to make a decent bowl of Mee Bandung.

Adam's Verdict:
Mee Bandung 3/5


This is the 2nd best Mee Bandung I've ever had.
My wife's version still wins :)

Gerai Mak Milah (MS24)

Kompleks Pengangkutan Awam Larkin (3rd Level)

Operating Hours:
9.00am til - 9.00pm Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment