We have moved!

We have moved!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ramadhan Special 2013: PrimaDeli Hari Raya Promotion

Advertorial

Are you ready for some Hari Raya goodies?!

PrimaDeli is offering up some delicious and tasty treats for us this Hari Raya.
Now you can treat your guests and yourselves to a taste that we all love during Raya!

Look at all the goodies!!
PrimaDeli is known for its sweet treats especially during the festive seasons here in Singapore and it's no wonder too! Their treats are loved by so many for obvious reasons!

This Raya they have some special promo on for all of us.

Premium Pandan Chiffon, Butter Cake, Marble Cake & Lapis Surabaya
Deluxe Almond, Oatmeal Raisin & Chocolate Tart Cookies
Kuih Lapis
A staple during Raya is Kuih Lapis for sure!
It's definitely a skill that some of our parents, grandparents and generations before them definitely perfected over the decades. It's not easy okay!

Well, if you don't have the opportunity to bake your own Lapis this year, you'd be hard-pressed to find one that is better than PrimaDeli's out there in the shops. A 1kg Kuih Lapis should probably last through all the guests coming to visit plus save some for yourself of course! :P

But be sure to pre-order early okay.
This Kuih Lapis is so popular that you can expect it to sell out in advance.
(Kuih Lapis is only on sale from 27 July onwards)

Pillow Pineapple Tarts
Now here's something that is actually my favourite among all the treats from PrimaDeli if I may say so.

I'm quite a sucker for Pineapple Tarts. Since I was a kid, I'd sample the tarts at all the houses I visited but of course we're talking about the traditional round-shaped tarts. You know which ones I'm referring to right?
Let's face it. Hari Raya = Pineapple Tarts for sure.

Well I never really picked-up on these Pineapple Tarts that are kinda shaped like pillows until my Mum introduced me to them. She absolutely swore by them but of course I stuck to my traditional tarts.
Until one day I finally tried one and I was hooked! I guess Mum really knows best!!

These Pillow Pineapple Tarts from PrimaDeli are absolutely the bomb!
The crust is so light, flaky and buttery that it almost melts in your mouth. And then you reach the sweet centre made up of that delicious pineapple filling. YUMMY!

And it doesn't only look good in that picture by the way...


Thought we'd keep some for Raya but errr it's all gone!! Hahaha.
It's just so addictive that you pop one in your mouth and you just wanna take another one!

And my Mum absolutely loves the case it comes in!
Well I can guarantee you we will be getting a few more tins for Raya by the looks of it.
Hopefully we can save some for our guests :P

Here's the price list for all the items featured in this post;

Butter / Marble Cake - $5.70 per loaf
Premium Pandan Chiffon - $5.90 (Standard) / $10.90 (Large)
Lapis Surabaya (Original/Chocolate/Pandan) - $12.80
Kueh Lapis (approx 1.1kg) - $42.80
Pillow Pineapple Tarts - $14.80 per tin
Festive Cookies (Deluxe Almond / Oatmeal Raisin / Chocolate Tart) - $14.80 per tin

And if that's not enough - enjoy 15% ALL Hari Raya goodies all the way til 8 August!
PrimaCard holders enjoy an additional 3% off and Citibank cardholders 8% off and 10% Citi Rebate* (*Conditions apply)

If you're getting any of the treats please do invite me to your place for Raya but beware your Pillow Pineapple Tarts are in danger if I come over! Hahaha!

So drop by your nearest PrimaDeli now or call 6276 3333 if you have any enquiries.
More information on their site www.primadeli.com


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yummy indeed! Did you get any for yourself and family Fazliana?

      Maryah Q
      The Halal Food Blog Team

      Delete